Associate, Fund Accounting
Accounting + Finance
SHARE THIS JOB
Well-Known Alternative Asset Management Firm's Credit Group is seeking a strong Accounting background to work alongside the valuations group, front office investment professionals, and reporting group.
Compensation : $100000 - $120000
Job ID : 16811
- Daily review of trade and cash reconciliations reports received from the Operations teams and assisting investigating cash and positions breaks between Funds books and various custody platforms.
- Assist in the preparation of month-end/quarterly (NAV’s), including Partnership/Investor allocations, SOX Packages and admin packs.
- Reviewing the admin books on quarterly basis and help resolve any difference in the books.
- Extensive P & L Analysis; participate in project providing AUM and IRR data to AUM/Performance team.
- Update and review daily cash reports of legal entities, cash and stock distributions and capital calls.
- Responsible for recording and verifying expenses accruals, management fees, monitoring fees and ensuring timely booking in accounting system.
- Liaise daily with finance team Across the Globe
- Assist in Monthly /Quarterly Reports, including Form PF, and ADV.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with majors in finance or accounting
- 3-4 Years of Experience in a financial industry
- Familiarity in (loans and bonds), equities and credit derivatives a PLUS
- Analytical - the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Working knowledge of WSO Webnow or familiarity with Bloomberg, VPM and Investran a plus.
- Good oral and written communications.