Associate, Fund Accounting
Accounting + Finance
SHARE THIS JOB
Well-Known Alternative Asset Management Firm's Credit Group is seeking a strong Accounting background to work alongside the valuations group, front office investment professionals, and reporting group.
Compensation : $100000 - $120000
Job ID : 16811
- Daily review of trade and cash reconciliations reports received from the Operations teams and assisting investigating cash and positions breaks between Funds books and various custody platforms.
- Assist in the preparation of month-end/quarterly (NAV’s), including Partnership/Investor allocations, SOX Packages and admin packs.
- Reviewing the admin books on quarterly basis and help resolve any difference in the books.
- Extensive P & L Analysis; participate in project providing AUM and IRR data to AUM/Performance team.
- Update and review daily cash reports of legal entities, cash and stock distributions and capital calls.
- Responsible for recording and verifying expenses accruals, management fees, monitoring fees and ensuring timely booking in accounting system.
- Liaise daily with finance team Across the Globe
- Assist in Monthly /Quarterly Reports, including Form PF, and ADV.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with majors in finance or accounting
- 3-4 Years of Experience in a financial industry
- Familiarity in (loans and bonds), equities and credit derivatives a PLUS
- Analytical - the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Working knowledge of WSO Webnow or familiarity with Bloomberg, VPM and Investran a plus.
- Good oral and written communications.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.