Associate Medical Director - Psych
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Replace Assoc. Medical Director that has been promoted to Director.
- Position will 80% clinical and 20% admin
- Associate Medical Director provides supervision of all medical staff
- Supervise team of Psychiatrists
- Oversee program and provide oversight for the standards of clinical care at organization
- Function out of 3 locations in region
- M-F with the option to do some remote admin work.
- Outpatient position and management of AOT patients with some forensic responsibilities required
- Incoming will recieve a competitive salary with bonuses and full benefits, including retirement
- Must be Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Must have 3-5 years of Psychiatry practice experience
- Prior leadership experience strongly preferred
- Clean record with no outstanding issues
- NY license
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.