Associate - Portfolio Analytics
New York, New York
- Assist in the production of Performance Analytics for both new and existing products, including modelling and integrating new frameworks.
Conduct complex attribution analysis and risk-return analysis on Fund performance across various mandates and strategies.
- Creation of performance and analytical reporting using Factset, Bloomberg and other proprietary systems.
Take the lead on the development, implementation and on-going administration provision of non-investment services to the Investment Compliance programs for all of the firm's mandates and funds while ensuring compliance with fund guidelines, regulatory requirements and written policies and procedures
- Provide oversight and high quality checking of analysts’ work and ensure accuracy and timeliness of team deliverables
- Provide guidance to support the handling complex operational queries and reporting requests
Perform daily pre and post trade monitoring on a range of investment compliance systems (e.g. Bloomberg AIM; Aladdin) across a range of asset classes
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of related experience across performance and portfolio analytics with another asset manager, fund admin, or custody firm.
- Must have effective time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal guidance, as well as work effectively with other departments within the firm
- Experience working with large amounts of data with strong attention to detail required
- Experience working within tight deadlines to provide consistently accurate reporting
- Proven ability to foster strong working relationships with various areas of the business, clients and consultants
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.