Audit Manager- Enterprise Risk
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A growing NYC based Commercial Bank with east and west coast presence is building a more robust operation and becoming digitalized.
Compensation : $140000 - $165000
Job ID : 13383
- Assess associated risks and controls and complete engagements within their segment of the audit plan
- Plan and organize work in an annual cycle, not just project cycle
- Ensure audit engagements are risk-based, and executed according to Internal Audit policies and guidance
- Audits focused in the Enterprise Risk Function and other areas within the team's mandate (i.e. Treasury, Finance)
- Develops expertise of the Bank's credit/lending businesses and the credit risk management function, whole establishing effective business relationships within the Bank, assists management in understanding of internal control principles.
- 5+ years experience
- BS in Accounting or other comparable area
- Experience in Audit from a bank or financial services
- Experience with Enterprise risk functions