Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A top-10 national public accounting firm is looking for talented audit professionals to join their high-caliber team based in NYC. The firm has top tier clients and does a great job of providing an excellent work-life balance.
Compensation : $80000 - $105000
- Lead in the planning, execution, reporting and completion of financial audits of assigned clients
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of clients’ operations, processes and business objectives
- Review and evaluate financial risk, reporting and internal controls
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems, and adapt the audit approach to the changing client environment
- Work with other audit professionals to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit
- Design and implement technical solutions that improve client financial management activities
- Advise on the validity of financial statements, business critical information and processes determined during the audit
- Train, mentor and supervise other audit staff on the audit process and assess the performance of audit staff for engagement reviews
- Keep engagement managers and partners informed of the status of all engagements and any issues identified that may impact the client
- Maintain a good, professional working relationship with clients to enhance client satisfaction
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct, and adhere to strict client confidentiality
- 2 - 6 years public accounting exposure auditing any industry.
- CPA or CA is a ++ not required or someone who recently left public accounting and is open to going back.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.