Accounting + Finance
Woodbury, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A growing CPA firm in Nassau County is looking to hire an Audit Senior/Supervisor. They are looked at as business advisors, not just compliance professionals. This is a true family-oriented place where they don't burn out their people and are open to change based on suggestions from their employees! Perks include a competitive profit-sharing plan and upward mobility! Busy season is around 55 hours a week!
Compensation : $70000 - $100000
Job ID : 9912
- Review and prepare audited financial statements with full footnote disclosure by GAAP and /or modified basis of accounting.
- In-depth knowledge of Audit Planning and Risk Assessment.
- Prepare quarterly financial reports and related schedules for presentation at Board of Trustee Meetings.
- Ability to run audit engagements and communicate with the client
- Report on asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- 3+ years of auditing experience
- CPA is a +
- Desire to advance your career
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.