Audit Specialist IT
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A growing NYC based Commercial Bank with East & West Coast presence is building a more robust operation and becoming digitalized.
Compensation : $140000 - $160000
Job ID : 13371
- Leads and conducts risk based application audits individually or as part of integrated audit by working closely with business audit counterparts within a diverse technology environment, including coverage of technology risks associated with vendor, cyber security, change management, BCP/DR.
- Examine and evaluate internal controls in key technology risk areas to ensure compliance with internal policies and applicable rules, laws and regulations
- Develop audit programs and perform audit fieldwork, including system documentation, evaluations, interviews and technical analysis
- Propose or evaluate appropriate corrective measures designed to strengthen internal controls, operational and technical policies and procedures, and other weaknesses identified during audits
- Prepare clear and concise audit work-papers and audit reports summarizing scope, methodology, and significant conclusions of audit procedures performed within prescribed time frames
- 6+ years of experience
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems etc
- Strong knowledge of technology risks and controls, including: information/cyber security, cloud environments, interface controls, transaction processing, change management, IT Operations. Understanding of business and operational controls.