Audit - Staff To Manager
Accounting + Finance
Bohemia, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Senior Auditor with 2+ years of experience to work directly with our Partners and Managers to run and oversee employee benefit plans, investment entities, broker-dealer, and commercial engagements and to interact with clients directly.
Compensation : $700000 - $100000
Job ID : 15755
- 2+years of audit experience in public accounting, preferably with non-profit, school, and/or employee benefit plan clients.
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exam. CPA licensure is preferred
- Applied working knowledge of US GAAP and GAAS. GAGAS experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is required.
- Familiarity with ProSystem fx Engagement is preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities.