Babylon, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A well-established CPA firm located in Long Island is looking to expand their team of professionals. Seeking an energetic individual who is a CPA or is actively pursuing the CPA designation with 2+ years of experience in public accounting.
Compensation : $65000 - $80000
Job ID : 8671
- Experience with a blend of audit and attestation, and business consulting is required.
- Preparation of financial statements, notes, schedules and management letters
- Practical understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), US Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAS), Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARS) and Attest Standards
- Serve as a contributing team member to audit department
- Outgoing personality
- 2 + years solid audit experience
- CPA or parts passed
- Hit the ground running
- tax knowledge when it ties into GAAP