Accounting + Finance
Babylon, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
The Senior Accountant will have exposure to a diverse clientele and will be able to adapt to engagements as assigned. This position may work directly with clients in order to fulfill a broad scope of client needs. The Senior Accountant must be able to communicate effectively with internal associates and external clients as well as manage time and priorities in order to meet time-sensitive deadlines. The Senior Accountant is required to work additional hours during the tax season or during time-sensitive client engagements. Senior Accountants may be relied upon to handle more complex work and to coach junior accountants.
Compensation : $70000 - $85000
Job ID : 15306
- Assist in planning engagements
- Perform and assist with audits, reviews, and compilations
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and review internal controls
- Preparation of tax closing,
- Assist in the coordination of the day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork, and wrap-up
- Coordinate information flow efficiently between the client and the audit team to meet client deadlines
- Work on multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Communicate engagement progress with Managers and/or Partners
- 2 + years audit experience prefers commercial CPA firm audit experience
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.