Flushing, New York
- Perform audits and reviews of public companies in accordance with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board’s requirements (“PCAOB”)
- Manage and review team members’ work for compliance and proper documentation in accordance with PCAOB and Securities and Exchange Commission standards
- Work with the local and/or international audit staff on each engagement
- To communicate and keep the manager/partner informed of the progress of the work.
- Performing audits utilizing auditing techniques including risk assessment, audit scoping, devising audit approaches, controls testing, and substantive audit testing including sampling techniques. Perform the compliance testing on various SEC Rules. Prepare quarterly and annual financial statement in accordance with GAAP and SEC reporting requirements. Audit financial statements and disclosures
- Bi-lingual and fluent in Mandarin
- Proven experience in auditing, accounting and control practices
- BS/BA in Accounting; Master’s degree and professional certification (CPA) are pluses
- Minimum of 2+years of recent public accounting and audit experience
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, U.S GAAS, and PCAOB standards; IFRS is a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.