Auditors Sr - NFP- NYC
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A premier financial services firm with over 600 employees and no layoffs during COVID 19 seeks a Senior Auditor for the Non for Profit and Healthcare Group in NYC.
Compensation : $80000 - $100000
Job ID : 8669
- Planning and executing day-to-day activities of audit engagements for
- Identifying and communicating accounting and auditing matters to Managers and
- Building relationships with clients and business partners.
- Ability to apply knowledge of business functions, strategies and processes to
provide services, solutions, advice and improvement to clients served.
- Applying your knowledge and comprehension of professional standards and
governing principles to client business.
- Supervising and reviewing semi-senior and associate work, offer suggestions
- Preparing audited financial statements
- 4+years of experience in Public Accounting.
- Experience should have involved small to large corporations.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting is required.
- A CPA designation is preferred, but not required.
- Candidates should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide value added services and should possess strong communication interpersonal and analytical skills.