New York, New York
- Utilize over 10 years of experience to lead data architecture, data modeling, and data warehouse design projects.
- Demonstrate proficiency in data integration and ETL processes using SQL and Informatica.
- Architect and implement solutions within the Microsoft Azure Cloud environment, leveraging services such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Synapse (SQL Data Warehouse), Azure Blob storage, and Azure Storage Explorer.
- Implement hybrid connectivity between Azure and on-premise systems using virtual networks, VPN, and Express Route.
- Hold Microsoft certifications as an Azure Data Engineer and SQL Server developer, as well as an Informatica certified developer and administrator.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, analyze, design, develop, conduct unit testing, and provide ongoing maintenance and support throughout the SDLC.
- Employ various data modeling methodologies including Star, Snowflake, and 3NF.
- Work with multiple database systems including SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, and DB2.
- Perform data analysis, profiling, standardization, and cleansing to ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Lead Six Sigma projects and participate in quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Apply expertise in the health care, clinical, care management, insurance, finance, and telecom domains to design tailored data solutions.
- Master's degree from the University of Texas, Arlington (or equivalent experience).
- Over 10 years of experience in data architecture, data modeling, and data warehouse design.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud architecture and Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse.
- Hands-on expertise with Azure services including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Synapse, Azure Blob storage, and Azure Storage Explorer.
- Strong knowledge of implementing hybrid connectivity between Azure and on-premise systems using virtual networks, VPN, and Express Route.
- Microsoft certified Azure Data Engineer and SQL Server developer.
- Informatica certified developer and administrator.
- Proficiency in languages such as T-SQL, PL/SQL, XQuery, Python, PySpark, and Spark SQL.
- Experience with ETL tools including Informatica Power Center, SSIS, Informatica Administrator, and Informatica Power Exchange.
- Familiarity with tools and applications including SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio Code, MS Visio, Enterprise Architect (Sparx EA), SQL Developer, Toad, ER Studio, Erwin, and more.
- Working knowledge of code repositories like GIT, TortoiseSVN, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and Visual SourceSafe.
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Atlassian Jira, ServiceNow, and BMC Remedy.
- Proficiency in various RDBMS including MS SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, MS Access, and Teradata.
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell, UNIX Shell Scripting (Bash Shell, Korn Shell), and Python.
- Familiarity with operating systems including Windows, DOS, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, and AIX.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.