Accounting + Finance
Stony Brook, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS is looking for a Billing Specialist to fill one of our clients open roles at a prestigious medical facility.
Compensation : $20 - $25
Job ID : 19890
- Provides administrative support to CPMP.
- Ensures billing and payer reimbursements are processed accurately.
- Prepares reconsideration to payers.
- Processes payer rejections.
- Reviews payer payments.
- Completes special department/physician projects.
- Prepares billing error corrections, refunds and itemized bills for patients and attorneys.
- Interacts with third party payers for verification of reimbursement benefits and claim status.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Regularly required to communicate with patients, staff, and medical providers.
- HS Diploma or GED is required
- 3 years of administrative experience in a medical office setting is required
- Prior pre authorization process experience required
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Excellent communication and analytical skills; Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines. Self-directed and self-motivated. Able to multi-task.
- Professional phone etiquette.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.