Bookkeeper - Datafaction
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A leading full-service entertainment business management firm for an exclusive assortment of entertainers, executives and select high net worth individuals seeks client accountant.
Compensation : $70000 - $90000
Job ID : 16949
- Manage client accounts including business and personal accounting deposit incoming checks and enter invoices
- Manage and pay representatives and employees for clients
- Review financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Correspond with clients regarding their projects, managing their personal accounts
- General administrative duties including mail distribution, data collection
- 2 + years of Bookkeeping or account management experience with a CPA or business management firm with a knowledge of Data Faction
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.