Business Analyst - ERM
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Pioneer in the Fintech space is looking to add a Senior Business Analyst to their team!
Compensation : $75000 - $95000
Job ID : 16922
- The ERM Analyst role is an important member of the Risk Office and is responsible for contributing towards the design, development, implementation, and execution of the ERM Key Risk Indicator and Reporting program in order to effectively identify, measure, monitor, and control enterprise-wide risks.
- Contribute towards the design, development, implementation and execution of the ERM Framework in order to establish an effective risk-based system to identify, measure, monitor, report and control enterprise-wide risks
- Build, maintain and enhance business relations with department and business stakeholders for the smooth implementation of risk management activities across the organization
- Champion timely remediation of self-identified issues
- Identify, understand and assess Information Technology and other enterprise risks associated with the operational processes
- Apply sound judgment in evaluating risks and controls; effectively challenge first line of defense on the identification and disposition of risks, and the adequacy of controls
- Perform risk assessments to identify current and emerging key risks (operational, technology, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years’ experience of relevant experience
- Experienced in performing risk assessments, e.g. RCSA.
- Ability and eagerness to understand (at a high level) existing and emerging technologies, and to work with technical teams in a liaison-like capacity.
- Ability to understand management objectives, risk appetite, tolerances and impact of changes to risk profiles