Business Analyst - Multi-Strategy Fund
New York, New York
- Complete project lifecycle management launching new portfolio managers’ teams into production
- Asset with enhancing and building portfolio management research and trading solutions.
- Lead new strategy rollout projects, working internally with the firm’s Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Risk groups, and externally with Brokers, Exchanges and Vendors
- Provide day-to-day support for various operational procedures, such as broker data management, compliance monitoring, trading and business continuity
- Work with Developers to role out of new technologies and products
- Strong combination of software development skills and communication skills with some experience working in a financial services organization. Must have some experience with OTC and Listed securities.
- A BS in finance, statistics, math and engineering or computer science is strongly preferred. 2 years of relevant work experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to assist sr leadership and specialists while managing multiple long-term and short-term projects, independently under very tight projects deadlines
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Additional experience with database design is a plus.
- Experience with OTC and Listed Securities.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.