New York, New York
The business analyst will partner with clients to organize data which will help with the product onboarding process.
This will include but won't be limited to:
- Running weekly calls with clients
- Creating and maintaining project plans and internal database
- Collecting and organizing client documentation
- Setting up connectivity with third party vendors
- Coordinating any ad hoc client deliverables.
The Associate will have the opportunity to work closely with both internal senior leaders as well as key client contacts.
- BS degree in any business related discipline
- 0-3 years’ experience (1-2 is ideal) w/ previous Financial Services experience preferred)
- Possesses the skills to learn quickly in a results-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Desire and ability to consistently produce error-free work and meet high expectations
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple workflows, while understanding the need for 100% accuracy across all
- Ability to evaluate situations, prioritize accordingly, and make informed decisions with confidence
- Collaborative team player committed to fostering and improving a culture of client-first service
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills