Business Development Manager
Work @ Whitecap
New York, New York
As part of our sales team, you will grow and expand your own client base by marketing our services for temporary and temporary-to-permanent staffing solutions. Our team places professionals in the following industries:
- Professional Services including: Accounting & Finance, Financial Services, Human Resources, Marketing & Advertising, Legal Services, and Office Support.
- Healthcare Industry including: Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Nursing, and Allied Health Professionals.
A Day in the Life:
- The priority for this role is to add MSP/VMS accounts and provide input to the delivery model that works best for specific Clients/MSP's.
- Entry into new ecosystems, enterprise total talent management and the execution of key partner and MSP / VMS channel relationships.
- Build new and strengthen existing MSP Strategic Relationships
- Managing relationships with client executives, top decision makers and sponsors within our strategic account base
- Developing and strengthening senior customer relationships within large national/global accounts
If You Are:
- Well-spoken and confident, with the ability to effectively communicate and work with people of varied backgrounds and levels of experience
- Experienced in sales and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented self-starter
- An analytical thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Skilled at negotiating; both navigating and resolving conflict
And You Have:
- Sales/Account Management: 3+ years sales, account or relationship management in a professional services industry, including managing a portfolio of key accounts
- 1-3+ years knowledge and experience in Managed Service Provider/Program
- 1-3+ years of people or project management
- Minimum 1 year staffing industry (Preferred)
Think you have what it takes to dive into a career with one of the top sales firms in the industry and to join an energetic, driven and dynamic team? Apply now! Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.