BXMT FP&A Associate
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A world renown private equity shop is looking to hire an experienced professional to join its real estate finance team due to the growth of its real estate business.
Compensation : $100000 - $120000
Job ID : 15024
- Coordinate and manage the annual budgeting process by partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Real Estate group’s multiple business areas and Fund structures.
- Maintain detailed P&L analysis that can be easily leveraged to enhance ad hoc reporting.
- Analyze profitability reporting for business areas and executive management.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing Revenue processes and propose improvements.
- Assist in a variety of Firm projects and initiatives including, but not limited to systematic automation of Fund models and automated report generation.
- Develop strong relationships with teams across the organization and be comfortable presenting financial information across the company in a clear and concise manner.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting required
- 4-6 years of professional experience
- real estate, banking/capital markets, insurance, or asset management experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills are required
- Ability to work in large data sets and with Advanced Excel functions is a must