Capital Markets Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a leading credit focused investment firm, is looking to hire a Capital Markets Analyst to their team. The company has a phenomenal culture that promotes internal growth.
Compensation : $110000 - $140000
Job ID : 19762
- Execute financing and securitization transactions based on strategies driven by group and senior management
- Manage deal process from cashflow / bond modeling to evaluating strategic alternatives and marketing materials and investor presentations
- Manage transactions post-closing
- Partner with the asset strategies team to optimize the loan portfolio. and related financing and securitization transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or a Quantitative Science from top tier school
- At least 1 year experience at top tier Investment Bank, Private Equity Firm, Hedge Fund or Ratings Agency
- Extensive knowledge of structured products, mortgage loans and other fixed income instruments
- Excellent quantitative skills, cashflow modeling experience required
- Experience with Intex, Bloomberg, VBA, other structured finance analytical tools a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.