CNM - Certified Nurse Midwife
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Lakewood, New Jersey
- Currently team of 4 CNMs and 1 physician looking to expand to a group of 7 by end of the year
- Have entire floor of office building with office space and a birthing center
- Birthing center currently has 12-15 births per month so will also take call at hospital
- Schedule will be 2 8-hour clinic days and 3 12-hour call shifts per week (have on-call suite at the office or can be at home if live within 30 minutes of hospital)
- When in office see on average 18-21 patients per day with last patient scheduled at 4:30 pm
- IUD insertions done in office - rare to do colposcopies
This is a full time employed position with a guaranteed salary, discretionary year-end bonus, malpractice coverage, PTO and partially covered health insurance.
- Masters as a Certified Nurse Midwife required
- Board Certification required
- NJ License as a CNM required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.