Client Operations Associate - Private Markets
New York, New York
- Partnering with investment managers, prime brokers and third party admins on all middle office operations and transaction support responsibilities.
- Reviewing all transaction documentation and supporting files, and understand the features of the investment transactions, accruals, etc.
- Tracking portfolio performance and calculating investment estimates.
- 2 to 5 years of accounting/operations of a fund management, fund administration, and/or public accounting firm.
- Knowledge of private credit, fund accounting, legal structures, investment objectives, fee structures.
- Min 3.3 GPA
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.