Client Service Associate
Morristown, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
A $4 Billion RIA (with offices in NY and NJ) is looking for an Associate to join its Client Service Advisory team. This CSA will support 2 Senior Advisors, and will be the first point of contact for Institutional and Ultra-High-Net-Worth clients. Some prior experience with alternative investment vehicles is a PLUS.
Compensation : $65000 - $80000
Job ID : 13174
- Maintain accurate Books & Records through detailed Reconciliation of client portfolios so we can properly implement our investment strategy.
- Wires/Transfers/Account Openings
- Open Domestic & Foreign Equity Accounts to increase assets under management.
- Help retain clients by providing excellent client service through effective client reporting and communication.
- Reconciliation of cash and transactions for domestic and multi-currency portfolios.
- Communicate with custodian banks to resolve discrepancies.
- Keep detailed records of investor level information.
- Work closely with third party fund administrators and custodians
- Effectively respond to all investor inquiries using available internal resources.
- Create custom reports as needed per client or internal requests.
- Review and maintain all account documentation.
- 1-4 years of experience
- Excellent reconciliation skills and attention to detail
- Organizational & prioritizing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products