Client Services Accountant
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is looking for a Client Services Accountant to join their team!
Compensation : $60000 - $70000
Job ID : 11783
- May prepare corporate tax returns, client billing, engagement letters and contracts
- May complete bookkeeping and accounting duties for clients. This includes organizing and preparing work papers, preparing bank deposits and reconciliations; administering general ledger coding, postings and documents for correct entry.
- Collect and enter/download data from clients and review for accuracy
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports
- Prepare engagement letters and other correspondence with clients
- Back-end processing such as printing, coping, filing, basic quality assurance and delivery of tax returns
- Operates accounting and/or tax software to record, store and analyze data
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- At least 2 years of accounting work experience from a CPA or client service firm
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must maintain current required licenses and certifications relevant to field of expertise.
- Proficient use of applicable technology.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and external.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.