Client Services Accountant
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is looking for a Client Services Accountant to join their team!
Compensation : $60000 - $70000
Job ID : 11783
- May prepare corporate tax returns, client billing, engagement letters and contracts
- May complete bookkeeping and accounting duties for clients. This includes organizing and preparing work papers, preparing bank deposits and reconciliations; administering general ledger coding, postings and documents for correct entry.
- Collect and enter/download data from clients and review for accuracy
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports
- Prepare engagement letters and other correspondence with clients
- Back-end processing such as printing, coping, filing, basic quality assurance and delivery of tax returns
- Operates accounting and/or tax software to record, store and analyze data
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- At least 2 years of accounting work experience from a CPA or client service firm
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must maintain current required licenses and certifications relevant to field of expertise.
- Proficient use of applicable technology.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and external.