Client Services Specialist
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client who is a top Equities, worldwide ETF Market Maker is looking to hire an experienced client services professional to their team.
Compensation : $90000 - $110000
As part of a larger onboarding team, this hire will work with every component of our Client's business coordinating with our customers, counterparties and vendors. As our Client's footprint & firm continues to grow due to acquisitions and success in its business, we are expanding our client onboarding team.
This role will encompass all aspects of the technical set up, project management, and coordinating with all teams including technology & software integration. This "implementation specialist" will be the main touchpoint for communications, managing deadlines & tracking milestones as it pertains to onboarding clients onto the platform. This hire will risk management ad hoc projects as needed and join a larger established team dispersed globally. On average, you will handle between 5 - 10 new projects globally.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with Sales, Vendors, various Technology Teams and our clients
- Track & manage all projects including schedules, deadlines & milestones
- Work as part of our global team building relationships with global FIX teams, Salespeople, Technology teams, Platforms & all of the Firm's support
- Set up, test and validate technical setup coordinating with clients on installation of the software
- Manage & communicate updates throughout onboarding process
- Regular reporting on metrics & clients' onboarding process
- Bachelors or Masters degree with 0 - 3 years experience in trading or in a trading support role essential
- Project Management experience; organizationally savvy, managing deadlines, customers, and schedules which can adapt quickly
- Strong client and relationship focus, prior external client facing experience an advantage
- Great communications skills--verbal & written
- Self-starter & professional who is motivated and takes pride in the excellence of their work product
- Relationships are key to a team and our client relishes those who create strong relationships across all levels
- Strong MS Office suite with basic SQL a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.