CLO Administrator - Finance Management
New York, New York
- Provide daily operational support to multiple CLO/CBO deals
- Reconcile cash and holdings on a monthly basis between our internal books and records, CLO/CBO compliance system and the Trustee for each deal
- Process hypothetical trade situations as directed by the portfolio manager and provide appropriate back up reporting
- Work directly with trustee to verify data and deal guidelines for monthly and quarterly CLO/CBO reporting. Waterfall payment experience preferred.
- Process loans on internal systems using information from our data provider and agent notices such as paydowns, borrows and rollovers
- detail oriented
- well organized
- strong Excel skills
- problem solver
- team player - working well with other is essential.
- 2+ years experience in a structured product role is preferred.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.