CLO Associate - Operations/Reporting
New York, New York
- The candidate will be able build compliance models using POC and draft indenture.
- The candidate should be comfortable having direct communication with senior management, explaining the details of each compliance test.
- Completing of everyday assignments, daily reconciliations
- Take part in all aspects of monthly reporting
- Assist in closing, effective date process and reconciling quarterly cash waterfall
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree
- Minimum of 1 year of CLO Operations and/or Reporting experience
- Ability to read and interpret indentures
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.