CLO Operations & Compliance
New York, New York
- The ideal candidate will main point of contact and expert for the firm's US CLO business.
- Responsibilities include Compliance testing, reviewing trustee reports, and Collateral Management.
- Candidates must have strong communication skills, as there will be interaction with Portfolio Managers and Legal.
- 1-3 Years of experience working with CLOs and understanding of the structure of CLOs and reporting
- Strong Excel Skills.
- WSO is a huge plus, but not a must.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.