CNA - Skilled Nursing Facility
Healthcare - Medical Support + Operations
- Assessment, treatment and patient care responsibilities are delivered with a knowledge of patient growth and development and are appropriate to the ages of the patients served.
- Identifies and documents initial observation and assessment of the patient's needs for immediate nursing action.
- Selects, plans, evaluates, and documents care based on this assessment.
- Assesses, intervenes, and documents appropriately to meet patient's educational, psychosocial, and discharge planning needs.
- Gives comprehensive patient care.
- Active CT license
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- 1 + years of Long-Term Care (LTC), Skilled Nursing (SNF), or Nursing Home experience
- EMR System experience preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.