CNA - Hospital
Healthcare - Medical Support + Operations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists patients with their daily living activities in accordance with their plan of care. Collects required specimens from patients as directed. Informs registered nurse of unusual conditions and observations.
- Assists with patient care treatments according to policy and procedures. Follows principles of infection control and patient safety.
- Assists patient, family, visitors and health care team members by answering questions, delivering messages and giving information within the scope of practice. Accurately and promptly reports all changes in patient condition and pertinent patient information to the registered nurse.
- Actively participates in maintaining a clean, safe and therapeutic environment including security of patient belongings. Complies with regulatory and quality policies governing safety standards, infection control, and patient belongings.
- Transports patients in a safe and efficient manner throughout the facility. Sanitizes transport and non-transport equipment according to infection control policy. Returns transport equipment to the appropriate area after use.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.