CNA - Long Term Care
Healthcare - Medical Support + Operations
Waterloo, New York
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Observes patients’ health; Assists with patient comfort.
- Assists physicians and registered nurses; Prepares specimens for lab courier.
- Completion of state-approved CNA program
- Current CNA license for the state of NY
- 1 year of CNA experience is required
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.