CNA - Skilled Nursing Facility
Healthcare - Medical Support + Operations
Middletown, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking several Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to work in a well-funded Skilled Nursing Facility in Orange County, NY.
Compensation : $20 - $23
Job ID : 13481
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assists patients with their daily living activities in accordance with their plan of care. Collects required specimens from patients as directed. Informs registered nurse of unusual conditions and observations.
- Assists with patient care treatments according to policy and procedures. Follows principles of infection control and patient safety.
- Assists patient, family, visitors and health care team members by answering questions, delivering messages and giving information within the scope of practice. Accurately and promptly reports all changes in patient condition and pertinent patient information to the registered nurse.
- Actively participates in maintaining a clean, safe and therapeutic environment including security of patient belongings. Complies with regulatory and quality policies governing safety standards, infection control, and patient belongings.
- Transports patients in a safe and efficient manner throughout the facility. Sanitizes transport and non-transport equipment according to infection control policy. Returns transport equipment to the appropriate area after use
- Current New York State CNA License
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- 0-1 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- EMR System experience Preferred