New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WhiteCap Search is looking to expand our finance team to due to rapid growth of the organization. We were ranked #54 on Inc 5000's fastest growing staffing firms in 2021 and were recently ranked on SIA's 2022 Best Firms to Work For List.
We are looking for talented finance and accounting professional to focus on:
- Client Billing/AR
- Cash Applications/Reconciliations
What You'll Do:
In addition to these functions there may be opportunities to get involved within other areas of finance operations.
- Assist in invoice preparation and invoice delivery
- Assist in collections process of outstanding receivables
- Updating of AR aging reports
What We Offer:
We understand that our business is based on people. Not only do we help people find new jobs and help companies identify top talent, but we also help our employees achieve their personal goals and advance their careers. We are a platform that values technology, best practices, and teamwork above all else. We are process-driven and committed to training and developing the next wave of elite recruiters.
- We provide a competitive compensation plan, including base compensation and uncapped commission earnings. Our compensation plans reflect the level of the job, your responsibilities, and impact on our organization.
- Take advantage of contests and incentive programs for additional earnings - we reward performance
- Health: you and your eligible dependents can take advantage of an array of health insurance options
- Wellness: online health consultation services and mental health therapy services
- Commuter benefits and flexible spending accounts
- Supplemental life, short + long-term disability plans
- Retirement: we offer a 401k plan and give you the ability to build individual wealth through a retirement program
- Training: We never stop. All employees are engaged in learning, growing, creating, developing, innovating, and solving. We’ll help you achieve goals through a variety of learning, development, and advancement opportunities.
Ready to Dive In?
If You Are:
- A like-minded professional with the desire to grow with our company
- Well-spoken and confident, with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, attentive to detail
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented self-starter
- A creative strategist and resourceful problem solver
- Comfortable conducting quality checks and navigating conflict
And You Have:
- QuickBooks experienced preferred, not required
- Journal entry knowledge preferred, not required
- Excel Vlookup preferred, not required
- Excel Knowledge required
- Cloud-based/SaaS application experience preferred
- High school degree or GED
- Microsoft excel skills preferred (VLookup, Macro)
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail
- Good written communication skills
Submit your resume today and our talent acquisition team will review your qualifications for consideration.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.