Commodities Trader - Agra
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
As Senior Portfolio Manager or Team(s) with a proven track-record of running a Soft Commodities/Agra trading desk, book or strategy at a recognized Hedge Fund you will receive an allocation to actively trade your strategy within the global markets. The ideal candidate will have proven themselves capable of running >$250Mil in assets with returns in excess of $20Mil or 20%. Consistent with your track-record, you will be provided with an allocation to be deployed within Macro/Metals as your core strategy.
- Your strategy will be supported by the significant infrastructure & support of the Fund including but not limited to Research, Quant Developers & Modeling, Data inputs, supporting Risk & Trading services and more.
- Experienced Commodities (Agra/Soft Commodities) Trader/PM running >$250Mil w a hard PNL of 20% at a Hedge Fund
- 3-Year portable recent record
- 15+ years of Markets experience at top Investment Banks & notable Hedge Funds
- 10+ years of trading experience within Fixed Income and Macro
- Experience working within both buy- and sell-side institution
- Bachelors degree with a preference in STEM or comparable studies--advanced degrees preferred
- Strong counterparty relationships
- Healthy & clean relationship with governing bodies especially CTFC
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.