Compensation Analyst - Assets
HR + Talent Acquisition
New York, New York
- Experience with confidentiality requirements associated with Compensation or HR
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and eager to learn, collaborate, and work in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel. Experience with Workday is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Human Resources
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail, commitment to quality, and problem-solving skills
- Analytical reasoning skills and experience with financial analysis
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.