Compliance Lending Specialist - Community Bank
Bronx, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Top NY Community bank is currently looking for a Compliance Lending Specialist to start immediately!
Compensation : $25 - $30
Job ID : 18766
- Perform lending compliance monitoring procedures.
- Prepare written reports outlining monitoring results.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and updating of lending compliance policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Review all lending related forms and procedures to ensure compliance, including CRA applicable loans.
- Assist management during CRA and Compliance examinations.
- Maintain Bank’s Public File, which includes CRA Public File, CRA Statement, CRA Policy and CRA Notice.
- Respond to federal and state CRA/CA compliance examiners, and takes actions to correct deficiencies.
- Monitor lending activities to ensure classifications are CRA compliant.
- Monitors reporting requirements for HMDA; conduct quality control assessments.
- Verify the quarterly Loan Applicant Register;
- File the annual HMDA report and update HMDA public files.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Knowledge of banking and lending related regulations
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.