New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Compensation : $70000 - $100000
Job ID : 17982
- Work as part of a medium size team focused on compliance and risk
- Oversee the implementation of compliance training programs.
- Develop and assist in surveillance reviews.
- Interact with regulators for inquiries, exams, rulemaking initiatives and outreach.
- Participation in a wide variety of projects for senior leadership and process improvement plans
- Bachelor’s Degree Required / Masters Degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Interest in working in a collaborative and fast paced environment
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.