Corporate Services - Human Resources
New York, New York
Full cycle recruitment job handling 20-40 jobs across 10+ hiring managers at once. Responsible for sourcing, screening, and closing top talent within sales, marketing, and other corporate function roles. Must be able to build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers.
The primary sourcing tool direct sourcing candidates via LinkedIn recruiter. Hiring Manager mentioned that the candidates applying to the LinkedIn postings they put up fill nearly 30% of their jobs, and the other 70% are filled by outbound recruitment work via LinkedIn recruiters.
- Bachelors degree is preferred but not required
- 3-20 years' of full cycle recruiting experience (agency or in-house experience is fine)
- Experience recruiting for corporate function roles is strongly preferred (examples include; accounting, finance, administration, human resources, sales, marketing, compliance, legal, etc.)
- Strong experience posting jobs and direct sourcing via LinkedIn Recruiter is strongly preferred
- Proven track record working autonomously; must be able to manage workload with minimal supervision
- Proactive communicator who's strong at building and maintaining relationships