Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top tier prestigious Fund is looking to add a Controller to their Structured Products Fund.
Compensation : $120000 - $150000
Job ID : 15758
- Liaise with the fund administrators for shadowing of the books, preparation of monthly estimates, ensuring NAV is correct, working on the financial statements, valuations of the portfolio, annual audit, etc.
- Responsible for portfolio valuation review and coordination with the administrator.
- Fund expense budgeting and payments.
- Responsible for the review and approval of month end accounting records from the administrator, including economic allocations, expense accruals, incentive fees, management fees and capital activity.
- 5+ years experience in Big 4 or next tier Public Accounting Firm, with focus on financial services clients (hedge fund experience preferred)
- CPA required (or all exams passed and awaiting licensure)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.