Controller - Asset Manager
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
Reporting directly to VP with a dotted line to the CFO (as needed) for this rapidly growing financial services organization with unlimited opportunities and exposure for career growth.
- Responsible for the product related items of the month end close process
- Responsible for producing daily P&L reporting across all business units
- Role is heavy on product and business controllership, with some involvement in regulatory and corporate accounting items
- Liaise directly with the business
- Assist with parent company financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 7+ years of relevant broker‐dealer industry experience required
- CPA a plus, Series 27 a plus
- Knowledge of prime brokerage, proprietary trading and securities financing a plus
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting including 15c3‐1 and 15c3‐3 requirements a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.