Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing + Advertising
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Corporate Communications Manager for midtown based Financial Services firm. This is a great role for an individual who can thrive in a fast paced environment, has outstanding writing/storytelling skills, can develop all internal communications and presentations and has worked closely with Boards.
Compensation : $135000 - $140000
Job ID : 20010
- Preparation of board materials
- Developing internal communications and presentations working closely with manager and the Board.
- Planning events and board meetings.
- Taking on special projects as asked
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in corporate communications and with a Board
- Strong Storytelling/Wordsmithing
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.