Data Warehouse Architect
New York, New York
- Utilize your expertise in database design, ETL program design and development, and dimensional analysis and design to architect end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions that meet business requirements and drive data-driven decision-making.
- Lead and execute change initiatives by assessing existing systems, identifying design needs, and developing new architecture that aligns with organizational goals and objectives.
- Craft robust ETL programs using tools such as Informatica 10, SSIS, Talend, Oracle Data Integrator, and more, ensuring the efficient extraction, transformation, and loading of data from diverse sources.
- Apply your coding expertise in PL/SQL, T-SQL, XML, JSON, Visual Basic .Net, and more to develop procedural and declarative solutions that streamline data processing and reporting.
- Design and create insightful reports using tools like Tableau, SSRS, OBIEE, and Cognos, facilitating data-driven insights and decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; Master's degree preferred.
- Extensive experience in data warehouse architecture, ETL program design, and dimensional analysis.
- Proficiency in ETL tools such as Informatica 10, SSIS, Talend, Oracle Data Integrator, and more.
- Strong knowledge of reporting tools including Tableau, SSRS, OBIEE, and Cognos.
- Expertise in database platforms such as SQL Server and Oracle, along with languages like PL/SQL, T-SQL, XML, JSON, and more.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, specifically Azure, and related tools for data storage and management.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.