MD - Dermatologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
White Plains, New York
- Full time is considered 4-day work week 8am or 9am-5pm
- Call is shared amongst all dermatologists in the practice, taken 1 month at a time
- Most consults related to call done via televisit, articulated to the hospitalist at the hospital or have patient come during office hours
- Opportunity to build a medical or cosmetic practice - will build around the incoming physician
- Diverse payer mix and part of multispecialty group that has specialists available for appropriate referrals
- Physicians in group have strong training and great rapport with patients, offering a collegial working environment
- Competitive compensation structure with opportunity to earn above MGMA salaries with incentives
This is a full time employed position with 1-2 years of guaranteed salary and a competitive RVU bonus model, paid occurrence malpractice, CME time and money, as well as a 403b retirement plan!
- Residency Training in Dermatology
- New York State Licensed required
- Board Certification required
- New Physicians Graduating in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!