Family Office - Accounting Director
Accounting + Finance
- Financial reporting - Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements/reports for the family. Includes personal assets/operations as well as various business entities.
- Investments – Have knowledge of the family investments and will manage the relationships with external Investment Managers, review investment reports from Investment Managers, summarize the reports for the family and provide input, when requested, on decisions related to investments.
- Estate Planning - Have detailed knowledge of family estate planning activities. Experience with estate planning and annual gifting is preferred. Ensure that trusts’ operations are in compliance with trust documents and legal requirements.
- Property Management - Perform property management activities for real estate (both family and business owned) and personal property.
- Special projects - Assist family members and Senior Management Team Members with various special projects as required.
- Bachelors degree in business management, finance, or accounting.
- 8 years of related experience.
- Professional certification preferred, CPA
- Skill in managing highly sensitive topics and maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong project management skills.
- A thorough understanding of Excel, is required. Prior knowledge of QuickBooks is preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software products.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.