Director, Asset Management
Englewood, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Rapidly growing family office in New Jersey with a very diverse portfolio is looking to add to their team as they experience tremendous growth
Compensation : $150000 - $160000
Job ID : 18355
- AAMG currently owns a portfolio of approximately 100 properties acquired via tax sales – the
Director will be responsible for managing the strategy of maximizing the portfolio’s value
through various asset management activities (property management, construction, valuation,
marketing, etc.) and then selling individual properties quickly (within 3-12 months of
Asset Management – Personnel Management
- The Director will be responsible for managing the two current asset management analysts on the
team who help support the asset management platform.
- The Director will be responsible for reporting on portfolio performance weekly and as needed to
- Reporting responsibilities also include quarterly and annual updates and portfolio projections.
- 5-7 years of experience in commercial/residential real estate asset management
- Department management (i.e. reporting, personnel management, etc.) experience is preferred but
not necessarily required
- Highly organized, accurate, and detail orientated.
- Ability to address various inquiries and have proper judgment/experience to know when issues
should be escalated. The Director will be given plenty of latitude to manage and own the
- Thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Exceptional ability to self-manage a large volume of tasks and respond to changes in priority.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, determination, ability to focus on execution, and strong time management skills
to prioritize deadlines.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.