Director, Client Service IT
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Are you a seasoned IT sales professional with a proven track record for navigating the staffing and recruiting industry? Look no further – WhiteCap Search (WCS) is expanding its horizons with a groundbreaking IT vertical. Riding high on our unprecedented success over the past year, we're on the lookout for an elite and dedicated Client Service Director to spearhead our growth within the dynamic tech recruitment industry.
As one of the fastest-growing recruitment firms nationwide, WCS offers an unparalleled opportunity to join a thriving organization at the forefront of innovation. This is your chance to be part of a dynamic team and make a significant impact in the rapidly evolving IT sector.
Compensation : $80000 - $150000
As the Director, Client Service at WCS, you will play a pivotal role in establishing and nurturing relationships with both existing and new clients, with a specific focus on technology leaders. Your primary responsibilities include selling WhiteCap’s services, managing client communications, and ensuring a seamless client onboarding process.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop new client relationships through strategic cold calling and prospecting to hiring managers.
- Build and maintain lists of prospects, focusing on new opportunities while nurturing existing ones.
- Source new hiring managers, decision-makers, and C-level executives within existing WCS clients.
- Navigate fees, rates, and negotiations for our services.
- Manage the life-cycle process and establish point-of-contact relationships for future business.
- Collaborate with internal HR teams, recruiters, and hiring managers throughout the hiring process.
- Select top-qualified candidates to fulfill client job orders.
- Maintain ongoing contact with client companies and temporary professionals to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any placement issues promptly and efficiently to uphold the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Cross-sell other lines of business within WCS.
- 3+ years’ sales experience in agency recruitment is a must.
- Proven experience working with clients in IT staffing.
- Well-spoken and confident, with effective communication skills across diverse backgrounds.
- High-energy, motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with a goal-oriented mindset.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Previous CRM/ATS system usage.
- Comfortable conducting quality checks and navigating conflicts.
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
Ready to Dive In?
If you possess the qualifications and drive to excel in a career with one of the top recruiting firms in the industry, and you're ready to join an energetic, driven, and dynamic team, apply now! Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WhiteCap Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages, including bonuses and fringe benefits, etc. The advertisement(s) posted do not guarantee a certain compensation package for a position or a bona fide offer of employment.