Director - Energy and Infrastructure
Construction + Real Estate
- Manage the projects’ execution from the Investment Approval to the Commercial Operation and handover to the relevant stakeholders (Operation & Maintenance and financing partners);
- Manage the preparation and the continuous update of a project management plan including time schedule, budget definition/contingencies allocation, procurement plan, communication, quality, stakeholder and risk management plan;
- Manage deviations/changes to ensure the achievement of the assigned goals of the project;
- Coordinate all the resources assigned to the project to ensure the achievement of all the project targets of the different departments
- 10+ years in Utilities or Central Plants, demonstrating coordination, organization and analytical thinking skills.
- Track record of negotiating & managing different contract models and structures
Strong knowledge of HSE, OSHA, ISO, and other regulatory agency standards and requirements
Expertise in distributed multi-technology energy systems such as PV, BESS, GAS ENGINE, FUEL CELL, microgrid controls, work management, and asset management systems.
Bachelor of Science in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.