Director - Enterprise Risk Management
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Pioneer in the FinTech industry is looking to add a Director to their Enterprise Risk Management (Technology Risk Team). This role will have responsibilities in all aspects of the enterprise-wide risk management program, with a particular emphasis on Technology Risk Management.
Compensation : $150000 - $220000
Job ID : 18744
- This role is both a strategic and tactical position, where the candidate will facilitate and lead interfacing with functional units to evolve the organization’s ERM and Technology Risk Framework, and establish, communicate, and execute risk management methodology, processes, risk appetite and risk culture.
- Additionally, the role will involve extensive interaction with The Firm’s external stakeholders, including supervisors and the Enterprise Risk Committee.
- Areas of technology focus will include the advancement of the Company’s usage of Cloud Computing, migration from legacy technology, and adoption of Agile software delivery methodologies.
- A successful candidate will contribute to the Technology Risk Management program by executing technology risk assessments, developing reporting, and progressing the ERM framework by enhancing information technology risk processes, controls, methodologies, guidelines, procedures, and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or technology-related field.
- At least 6-8 years of risk management experience serving as a subject matter expert in Technology Risk Management.
- Applied knowledge of Information Technology operational business processes and industry best practices including areas such as IAM, SDLC, Agile, Computer Operations, Security and Vulnerability Management.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Systems, Networks and Cloud Computing, e.g. experience with AWS, MS365, or Azure.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.