Director - ERM Product Risk
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a Pioneer in the FinTech industry, is looking to add a Director to their Enterprise Risk Management Team with a focus on Product Risk. This role will have responsibilities in all aspects of the enterprise-wide risk management program, with a particular emphasis on Product and Technology Risk Management.
Compensation : $150000 - $175000
Job ID : 23230
- facilitate and lead interfacing with functional units to evolve the organization’s ERM and Technology Risk Framework, and establish, communicate, and execute risk management methodology, processes, risk appetite and risk culture.
- contribute to the ERM program by reviewing and challenging day to day operations of payment systems, executing targeted risk assessments on material product changes, developing reporting, and progressing the ERM framework by enhancing product risk management and ERM processes, controls, methodologies, guidelines, procedures, and practices.
- extensive interaction with The Firm’s external stakeholders, including supervisors and the Enterprise Risk Committee.
- Plan and conduct targeted risk assessments across the Firm's suite of products.
- Act as the product risk management liaison between various business organizations and risk functions while dealing with product risk matters.
- provide thought leadership and constructive challenge to the first line of defense for risk-related matters.
- Contribute to the evolution of the ERM Framework, including driving consistency in measurement and methodology across risk management tools, and build out and maintenance of Key Risk Indicators.
- Help drive the ERM team in identifying, assessing, monitoring, communicating and reporting risk profiles and matters to the applicable stakeholders.
- Ensure Risk Culture is positively impacted through effective risk training and risk tools.